Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Back in the city = Z powrotem w mieście.

Came back from my lovely Lower Silesia, south-west part of Poland, near the borders with Germany and Czech Republic. I was there to met my Mum, and my sister's son Marek. I try to be there ones a month. The weather was beautiful, the far better then was during the summer.
---------------------------------------------------
Wróciłem z mojego ukochanego Dolnego Śląska. Odwiedzałem jak zwykle moja Mamę i siostrzeńca Marka. Staram sie tam być przynajmniej raz w miesiącu. Pogoda była przepiękna, prawdę mówiąc dużo lepsza niż w czasie lata. 



my new scurf and bottle of water
nowy szaliczek i kropla beskidu

Jelenia Góra valley from the train
Kotlina Jeleniogórska z pociągu

the railay station in Jelenia Góra
stacja kolejowa w Jeleniej


No comments: