Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

My new signature / moja nowa sygnatura.

I've changed my signature.I had a star as the signature for many years. I put it on my drawings before or behind the name. The star came to me from Juan Miro's paintings witch I like very much. Miro used star as a symbol of the sun and put it on almost every painting. Now my signature is just letter G, witch is first letter of my name Grosz.
-------------
Przez wiele lat gwiazdka była moim znakiem. Umieszczałem ją na każdym rysunku (dawniej dużo rysowałem, teraz tylko szkice do ceramiki) przed albo po nazwisku. Gwiazdka przyszła chyba z fascynacji prostym malarstwem Juana Miro, który umieszczał gwiazdki prawie na każdym obrazie. Teraz jest po prostu litera G, jako pierwsza litera mojego nazwiska Grosz.

 my old signature

 Juan Miro "Singing Fish"


very new signature

new signature stamp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ładnie to wymyśliłeś:)
Dorota