Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

From today's raku firing = Z dzisiejszego raku.

Windy weather, sometimes sun, sometimes rain and cold, cold, cold ! Definitely too cold in fact it's end of August now ! We had the raku firing today. Privet raku, I mean without our lovely students. Sometimes you have to fire your secret works and glazes, haven't you?
Pictures below show my highly secret pots from today's raku kiln. Warning, phone camera taken pics!!
------
Wietrznie było, padało ze trzy razy, czasem wyglądało słońce. Pogoda zmienna i mocno jesienna, chłodna znaczy. Zbyt chłodna jak na koniec sierpnia. Mieli my wypał raku dzisiaj. Prywatne raku, znaczy bez naszych ukochanych studentów. Czasami trzeba wypalić swoje sekretne prace i szkliwa, co nie?
Poniżej przedstawiam swoje sekretne w najwyższym stopniu naczynia z dzisiejszego pieca raku. Uwaga, zdjęcia sekretnie robione aparatem w telefonie!!

for energy of course...
our friend Mateusz visited us with Łucja, one of his two daughters, 
and glazed and fired his wheel thrown vase

Thanks for visiting my blog.

5 comments:

am said...

...a telefon sekretnie z rękawa...Herbata dla niepoznaki opisana po chińsku :) Podoba mi się!
Pozdrawiam.

Ryszard Grosz said...

dzięki, było sekretnie na maksa!
nawet leczo Dorotki wyglądało jak makaron z kurczakiem !!!

ang design said...

sweet pics! love the last 2 bowls in particular...

Mr. Young said...

Very nice cracking going on there in the glazes!

Ryszard Grosz said...

Thanks ang! I didn't think You read my blog! like Your works, studio and blog! cheers:)
ya, pics are very...artistic, if I can say that way.

thanks Robert, I got good cracking from the wind, I was wet from the rain :)
once again good luck with Your school program !